Scientist (Transgenic Animal) - Job ID:5604
- Design and perform genome editing
- Responsible for quality control of cell lines for production, and prevent and troubleshoot problems in this process
- Ph.D. degree in related discipline
- Transgenic livestock production experience a plus
- 5+ years demonstrated genome editing bench skills (SCNT preferred)
- Mammalian primary cell culture, CRISPR/Cas9 experience a must
- Familiarity with classic/modern cytogenetics assays
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.