Scientist, Upstream Process Development - Job ID:6783
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Upstream Process Development:
- Perform hands on upstream related activities including cell culture at small and large scale using various cell lines.
- Cell transfection, Media and buffer preparation, Bioreactor and Fermentor based production.
- Contribute to process development and process improvement. Evaluate processes for efficiency and facilitate process transfer into the manufacturing core.
- Determine appropriate procedures necessary for production efficiency, and propose procedures and processes to allow cost saving and manufacturing operators welfare under cGMP conditions.
- Ensure that SOPs are issued in timely manner for production activities.
- Review Production batch records and review executed records.
Requirements of the Scientist, Upstream Process Development:
- BS/MS with minimum 5 years laboratory experience.
- Hands on experience in cell culture (small and large scale), and upstream process development.
- Experience with suspension or fixed bed bioreactors required.
- Displayed experience with technical/method transfer.
- Ability to handle multiple project and interact with clients.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.