Scientist, in Vivo Immunology - Job ID:6558
Responsibilities of the Scientist, in Vivo Immunology:
- Perform in vivo studies to evaluate anti-cancer efficacy of test agents in tumor mouse models
- Monitor mice groups enrolled in drug efficacy and mechanism of action studies
- Perform drug dosing by various routes of administration
- Data collection and analysis
Requirements of the Scientist, in Vivo Immunology:
- Ph.D in Immunology or related field with 3+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience with vivo assay techniques
- Displayed flow cytometry required, FACS preferred
- Experience with tasks related to blood draws, necropsy and tissue collection and processing
- Experience with dosing of therapeutic agents by IP, oral gavage and IV
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.