Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Genomic Modification - Job ID:6348
Responsibilities of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Genomic Modification:
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of an integrated research program to advance our lead development program
- Develop cell-based assays for the optimization and validation of gene editing tools
- Design, optimize, and perform cutting edge genome editing, including multiplex knockouts, HDR and long-range genomic modifications
- Write manuscripts and patent applications
- Effectively collaborate with a fully integrated team to facilitate the success of projects.
Requirements of the Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Genomic Modification:
- A PhD in Development Biology, Cell & Molecular Biology, Genetics or related discipline
- Well versed in the latest cellular, molecular biology and gene editing techniques
- Demonstrated scientific productivity as evidenced by a strong publication record in top tier journals
- Experience in modern molecular cloning techniques, lentivirus mediated transfection, high-throughput genotyping, FACS.
- Experience in transgenic livestock and SCNT, highly preferred
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.