Senior Director - Job ID:5961
- Define and build CMC analytical and formulation platform technologies
- Support clients’ emerging therapeutics modalities dosage form development.
- Contribute to marketing and sales strategy implementation as it relates to oligonucleotide and biologics services
- Will serve as subject matter expert during sales presentations
- Will cultivate high value client relationships
- Direct staff and oversee project management for client CMC development projects
- Monitor revenue, expenses and resource allocation
- Ph.D. in the life sciences with dissertation, publications, postdoctoral experience, 10+ years industry experience, including management/leadership
- Track record for advancing new molecular entities, including oligonucleotides and/or biologics and drug delivery systems from early CMC development through commercialization
- Accomplishment in the development of oligonucleotides and biologics in various dosage forms, including parenterals and enabling formulations, as evidenced by quality and quantity of publications/inventions; expert in developing analytical and characterization methods to support novel dosage form development
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, including preparation, organization, and synthesis of large amounts of data for presentation to internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage high performing, productive scientific teams
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.