Senior Mechanical Engineer - Job ID:5554
We are looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to join our team. This role will include both managing design projects for clients and executing technical product design. Successful candidate will be involved in feasibility assessment, concept implementation and verification & validation of designs. Candidates should also be excited by learning about new technologies. All development should be executed with cost, reliability and manufacturability in mind. Senior Mechanical Engineer must be well versed in the conception of complex systems involving optics, fluid delivery, and high accuracy positioning assemblies. Candidates should be excellent technical problem solvers who are able to communicate their ideas as well as take them from concept to production.
- B.S.M.E (M.S. preferred)
- 8+ years as a Mechanical Engineer with design experience (preferably in the Medical Device industry)
- Technical project management experience
- Broad technical background and the desire to learn more
- Strong understanding of Fluidic Systems design/layout- Multifluidics experience a plus
- Experience with integration of optical components and detection systems
- Consulting experience
- CAD/CAE experience (Solidworks preferred)
- Comsol or other FEA tools experience
- PLM, PDM familiarity required
- Experience with a wide range of manufacturing processes (injection molding, machining, sheet metal, casting, etc.)
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.