Software Engineer - Job ID:6640
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Develop embedded firmware for systems
- Manage all phases of the software development life cycle, from initial concept through verification testing to market release.
- Document all phases of development document control systems
- Ensure projects, designs, and test activities conform to regulatory and quality requirements.
- Support modifications to existing designs
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, with 3 + years’ experience
- Very strong bare-metal embedded C programming skills
- Experience designing and writing modular, reusable C code
- Proficient with various communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, USB)
- Skilled at developing firmware on a variety of levels including bare-metal and RTOS
- Ability to read and develop firmware against a schematic
- Experience writing Windows GUIs in either C# (preferred) or Java. Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) a plus
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.