Sr. Automation Engineer - Job ID:6563
Responsibilities of the Sr. Automation Engineer:
- Install, configure and maintain Automated Manufacturing Systems and the interfaces between an MES and other systems including control systems
- Supports the continual improvement of MES and related systems
- Participates in validation activities in conjunction with IT, Validation and QA related to implementation and on-going support
- Configures/customizes MES to support change requests
- Conducts user-training sessions for staff members.
Requirements of the Sr. Automation Engineer:
- Bachelors of Science degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering or Computer Information Systems is required.
- Must have 5+ years experience performing batch work, specifically S88 or S95 in FDA regulated industries such as life sciences and food & beverage is required.
- Prior experience with implementing MES platforms such as Emerson Syncade, Rockwell Propack Data, POMSnet, and/or Werum Pas-X is required.
- Prior experience with process automation systems like DeltaV, ERP interfacing (e.g. SAP or Oracle), and/or process historians such as OSI PI is preferred, but not required.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.