Sr. Process Engineer - Job ID:5487
- Responsible for specification, design, installation, and commissioning of new equipment.
- Maintain SOPs and Batch Records.
- Responsible for pharmaceutical process equipment troubleshooting and technical support.
- Provides engineering support to the design of pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment.
- Lead scale-up activities and tech transfer.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering and 10+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience working with Spray Dryers, Blending Tanks, Mixers, etc.
- Experience working in pharmaceutical/biotechnology area is required.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.