Sr. R&D Manager - Job ID:5792
- Communicate business requirements to R&D and lead Bioprocess project teams.
- Ensure Health & Safety and Environmental policies and contribute to R&D objectives.
- Help maximize revenue from paid services.
- Drive optimization of processes and resources.
- Coordinate the communication within R&D and other departments to maintain the appropriate information on products, applications, issues, organization and other types of activity significant to R&D.
- Provide technical guidance for R&D staff on technology and services, serve as the key point of contact for the business line on technical issues.
- Attend and participate at relevant industry conferences.
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent in Science related area.
- Must have 10+ years relevant bioprocess project management experience.
- Must have experience with injection mold, and polymer processes.
- Work safely and comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.