Associate Scientist - Job ID:5954
- Will perform ELISAs, Cell Culture, and FACS.
- Analyze data and develop SOP's.
- Maintain a high standard of experimentation and help improve current processes.
- Analysis and presentation of results and work productively in a team environment.
- BS Degree and 5+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience with cell culture and FACs.
- Immuno-oncology experience a plus.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.