Sr. Research Associate - Job ID:6431
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate:
- Perform research requiring cell biology techniques including mammalian cell culture and transfection
- Conduct molecular biology techniques such as qPCR, westerns, gel electrophoresis and nucleic acid purification
- Hands on work with shRNAs, or CRISPR-mediated knockouts
- Gather and analyze experimental data
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate:
- B.S. in life sciences with 2-4 years experience or M.S. with 1-3 years
- Experience with qPCR and mammalian cell culture are a must
- CRISPR is a strong plus
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.