Sr. Research Associate - Job ID:5854
- Responsible for cell culture and protein purification using AKTA.
- Chromatographic purification and characterization of expressed proteins to confirm structure and function.
- Evaluate molecular functions using a variety of in vitro binding assays.
- Collaborate closely with other team members on the program to achieve program goals.
- BS degree and 3+ years relevant experience.
- Hands on experience with culture of cell lines, primary cells, experience in cell transfection.
- Must have protein purification experience.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.