Sr. Research Associate - Job ID:6438
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate:
- Generate specialized viral vectors such as capsid modified AAV viruses and baculoviruses for protein expression.
- Perform QC on vectors utilizing plaque assays and quantitative PCR.
- Construct viral vectors including but not limited to AAV and baculovirus depending on the area of responsibility.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate:
- BS Degree and 2+ yearsrelevant industry experience.
- Successful experience in working with other laboratories and/or CROs.
- Excellent communication skills required.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.