Sr. Research Associate - Job ID:5718
- Design, plan, and execute cell based assays and troubleshoot existing protocols with guidance
- Perform high quality and well controlled immunological assays with human and animal primary immune cells including cell stimulation, cytokine analysis,, and flow cytometry with minimal supervision
- Support scientists in execution of proof-of-concept studies. Generate and independently analyze multi-parameters data sets using appropriate analytic programs
- Maintain well written and accurate research electronic notebook detailing work undertaken
- Comply with laboratory safety procedures
- Extensive experience in isolation, culture, and characterization of primary immune cells from human and animal tissues
- Strong hands-on experience with common immunological assays (cell activation, proliferation assays, cytokine analysis by FACS and ELISA, and multiplex assays)
- Experience with lymphocyte and myeloid cell activation and characterization assays, multi-parameter flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot, RT-PCR, RNA preparation, viral transduction, mammalian cell transfection, immunoprecipitation, and western blotting.
- Proficiency with FlowJo, Prism, and Microsoft office applications
- Possess a thorough knowledge of experimental design and underlying scientific principles
- Excellent organizational, record keeping, oral and written communication skills
- Team player, detail oriented and organized
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.