Senior Research Associate - Job ID:5031
- Responsible for ELISPOT, Luminex, and multicolor flow-cytometry.
- Animal modeling and molecular biology techniques (qPCR, western blots, etc).
- Perform cell culture and design experiments, analyze data and prepare reports.
- Will carry out experiments with limited supervision.
- BS Degree and 3+ years experience with ELISA-based assays.
- Must have experience with functional T Cell assays.
- Proficiency with in vivo mouse models.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional setting.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.