Sr. Research Associate - Job ID:6574
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate:
- Will be responsible for assay development and cell based assays.
- Perform multi-color flow cytometry, qPCR, and ELISA.
- Prepare technical reports and maintain lab notebook.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate:
- BA/BS degree and 2+ years experience with cell based assays and Flow Cytometry.
- Experience with qPCR and ELISA a plus.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.