Sr. Research Associate - Analytical Development - Job ID:5508
- Perform analytical method development and validation using a variety of analytical technologies (HPLC, GC/MS) to ensure the quality of raw materials and finished products.
- Assay, related substances & dissolution method development, and validation for drug products.
- Timely completion of documentation and online entries in lab notebooks when conducting experiments.
- Adhere to current GLP systems and processes in the lab; maintain a high quality and accuracy of work.
- BS in chemistry/biochemistry with 3+ years experience with analytical techniques.
- Must be proficient with analytical instruments and testing methodology (HPLC, HPLC/MS, and GC/MS).
- Knowledge of analytical and organic chemistry.
- Knowledge of GLP/GMP regulations and computer literate.