Sr. Research Associate - Immunology - Job ID:6015
- Will develop assays and model systems, design and execute experiments.
- Analyze data to support programs in the drug discovery pipeline.
- Responsible for in vivo tumor disease models and flow cytometry, PCR, and ELISA’s.
- Perform data analysis and report results to the group.
- PhD and 3+ years related experience in immunology and/or oncology.
- Experience with isolation of primary cells from mice or human blood, ex vivo analyses, immune cell assays, multi-parameter flow cytometry.
- Must have experience with in vivo techniques.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.