Sr. Research Associate - In Vitro Biology - Job ID:5481
- Will develop in vitro cell-based assays and analyze experimental results
- Responsible cell culture, RNA extraction, and molecular techniques.
- Maintenance of laboratory records, procedures and summaries of data.
- Perform laboratory experiments, report data, suggest future work to project teams.
- BS/MS or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of industrial laboratory experience.
- Must have experience working with in vitro assays.
- Flexibility to accommodate to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Highly analytical mind, attention to detail, and organization skills are critical.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.