Sr. Research Associate - Oncology - Job ID:6097
- Will be responsible for cell based assays and molecular techniques.
- Design and devlop new experiments for drug discovery.
- Will perfrom FACS, siRNA, cell proliferation, and Westerns.
- Review literature to bring in newest scientific findings, ideas, and methods/technologies for discovery research.
- Actively participate in and collaborate with multidisciplinary drug discovery teams.
- BS or MS Degree in relevant life science.
- Must have 5+ years relevant experience.
- Must have oncology and CRISPR experience.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.