Sr. Research Associate - Process Development - Job ID:6019
- Assemble, sterilize, prepare, and maintain bioreactors, ancillary materials and equipment for cell culture, viral infection and harvest experiments
- Perform cell culture and monitor cell viability/growth.
- Generate, manage, and maintain critical methods and data in a highly organized manner
- Assist with and lead the production of nonclinical materials at Voyager
- Write various experimental reports, SOPs, batch records, technology transfer documents and participate in authoring relevant regulatory documents
- Provide support for and lead the transfer of developed protocols and upstream processes to internal and external manufacturing parties
- BS degree with 3+ years experience with cell culture production.
- Previous experience working with protein biologics is a must.
- Strong communication skills desired.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.