Sr. Research Associate (CRISPR) - Job ID:6103
- Perform research requiring molecular biology techniques including cloning, qPCR, NGS, RNA and DNA analysis.
- Perform basic biochemistry processes and assays, including protein extraction, protein gel electrophoresis, western blots and reagent preparation
- Perform research requiring cell biology techniques including cell culture, transfection, FACS, and cell-based assays.
- Optimize delivery of novel nucleic acids or proteins to primary cells for gene editing
- Analysis and presentation of experimental data
- Work cross-functionally with therapeutic groups and platform technology groups
- BS in biology or related discipline, with 5+ years of relevant research experience.
- Significant experience with molecular biology techniques: DNA & RNA isolation and PCR.
- Prior experience with CRISPR/Cas9 and/or modulating gene expression using siRNA, shRNA, or gene-editing platforms.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.