Sr. Research Associate (Cell Culture) - Job ID:6344
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Cell Culture):
- Will be responsible for mammalian cell culture and working with small primary cells.
- Interpret experimental data and perform flow cytometry, RT-PCR and ELISA.
- Troubleshoot and develop assay improvements and maintain careful record-keeping.
- Communicate and present scientific findings at group and company meetings.
- Maintain detailed experimental records and laboratory notebook.
- BS Degree in Biology or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience with mammalian cell culture and cell based assays.
- Flow Cytometry/FACS experience is a plus.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.