Sr. Research Associate (DNA Cloning) - Job ID:5490
- DNA Cloning with E. Coli
- Maintaining detailed records of data.
- Communicating results in both written and verbal form.
- Bachelor's Degree in biology or related area.
- Must have 3+ years experience with DNA cloning and microscopy.
- Extensive experience with E. coli is a plus.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.