Sr. Research Associate- Molecular - Job ID:6014
- Responsible for CRISPR, RNA Isolation, qPCR, and ELISA’s.
- Perform assay develop and cell proliferation.
- Analyze data to support programs in the drug discovery pipeline.
- Perform data analysis and report results to the group.
- PhD and 3+ years immunology and/or oncology experience.
- Experience with assays including CRISPR screens, multiplex ELISAs, RNA isolation and analysis including quantitative PCR.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.