Sr. Research Associate (Neuroscience) - Job ID:6616
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Neuroscience):
- Will be responsible for in vivo techniques (IV, IP, IM) and experiments in mouse models.
- Will be responsible for data analysis for research studies supporting therapeutic programs.
- Performing test article dosing via various administration routes, brain and tissue collection, and downstream analysis.
- Perform data analyses and present data to scientific team.
- Monitor health assessments and tissue collection.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Neuroscience):
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years experience with in vivo pharmacology.
- Must have experience with qPCR, ELISA, and Westerns.
- The successful candidate will have extensive prior experience in drug discovery.
- Must have neuroscience experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.