Sr. Research Associate (Protein Purification) - Job ID:5601
- Perform a variety of key protein and antibody purification and characterization activities to support our R&D initiatives.
- Protein purification, buffer preparation, protein quantitation, and protein concentration/formulation.
- Assay development including analytical SEC and SDS-PAGE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biology or a related scientific field.
- Must have 3+ years protein purification and characterization expertise.
- Proficient use of AKTA, FPLC, Agilent, and ForteBio systems.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.