Sr. Scientist - Downstream Process Development - Job ID:6016
Responsibilities of the Sr. Scientist - Downstream Process Development:
- Perform benchtop and preparative separations of cell line using various filtration, TFF, centrifugation and chromatographic techniques.
- Develop protocols using Akta protein purification systems.
- Complete concentrations and diafiltrations using TFF systems.
- Lead tech transfer efforts to external manufacturing parties.
- Write SOPs, batch records, and technology transfer documents.
- PhD and 5+ years industrial experience in process development.
- Must have management experience and experience working with protein biologics.
- Proficient with the use of Akta and other chromatography systems, UF\DF systems, and cell filtration devices.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.