Sr. Scientist - Upstream Process Development - Job ID:6017
- Design and develop cell growth and transfection using small-scale and large-scale bioreactors.
- Monitor cell viability, growth, and metabolites.
- Assemble, sterilize, prepare, and maintain bioreactors, ancillary materials and equipment for cell culture, viral infection and harvest experiments.
- Generate, manage, and maintain critical methods and data in a highly organized manner
- Write various experimental reports, SOPs, batch records, technology transfer documents and participate in authoring relevant regulatory documents
- Lead as Voyager point person for and maintain various external relationships with partners, vendors and CMOs/CROs
- PhD in chemical engineering or related field.
- Must have 5+ years industrial experience in process development.
- Must have managerial experience and be proficient with aseptic technique.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.