Sr. Scientist, Gene Editing - Job ID:6439
Responsibilities of the Sr. Scientist, Gene Editing:
- Design hypothesis-driven proposals and studies to enable novel target discovery and validation.
- Advance science from the bench. Design and execute in vitro experiments to validate novel targets using cell lines and primary human cell sources.
- Lead the development, optimization, and validation of new assays.
- Actively participate in internal and external scientific meetings by presenting and critically evaluating emerging scientific literature to contribute to projects.
- Prioritize tasks and contribute to a highly motivated and productive research team with a sense of urgency and desire to meet project timelines.
Requirements of the Sr. Scientist, Gene Editing:
- PhD with postdoctoral training plus a minimum of 3 years of industry experience in drug discovery/development in oncology, immuno-oncology and other related fields.
- Strong track record of peer-reviewed publications
- Must have experience with CRISPR, mammalian cell based assays, and strong molecular skill (PCR, RNA isolation, molecular cloning).
- Project Management experience highly desired.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.