Sr. Scientist, Protein Engineering - Job ID:6528
Responsibilities of the Sr. Scientist, Protein Engineering:
- Design, construct, express and characterize therapeutic antibody candidates
- Creates accurate protein stability models using molecular modeling software packages
- Review the relevant literature, design and execute antibody isolation procedures, analyze and interpret data and communicate it across the team.
- Engineer these antibodies to improve affinity, specificity, and humanization.
Requirements of the Sr. Scientist, Protein Engineering:
- Ph.D. with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with an emphasis on antibody discovery and engineering.
- Expertise in protein structure/function and ability to implement analytical techniques
- Experience in protein modeling
- Oncology experience is a plus
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.