Statistical Programmer - Job ID:6708
Responsibilities of the Statistical Programmer:
- Accountable for their assigned work in the programming space supporting the programming leads for a particular project, study or asset deliverable
- Will primarily provide supportive QC work for other programmers deliverables
- Ensures appropriate documentation and QC documentation for their deliverables
- Works with programming leads to ensure clear specifications for their programmed deliverables are in place.
- Will be learning in the space of programming and data standards
Requirements of the Statistical Programmer:
- Bachelor or Master (preferred) Degree in Statistics, Biological Sciences, IT, or related field.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in SAS programming and knowledge of clinical trials
- Statistical Programming and SAS hand-on experience
- Working knowledge of clinical data
Benefits of the Statistical Programmer:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.