Supplier Quality Manager - Job ID:6339
Responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Manager:
- Generate and revise Quality Management System Procedures and Inspection Procedures.
- Manage internal and external ISO, FDA, and customer audits, and prepare audit observation responses.
- Review Quality Agreements and provide feedback.
- Prepare documentation for annual Management Review.
- Device History review, including sterilization records for release of product. Review Quarterly Dose Audits.
- Generate Requests for Deviations.
- Assist in the initiation, investigation and closure of process deviations, nonconformances and CAPAs.
- Initiate supplier qualification process and follow-up with suppliers on product issues.
Requirements of the Supplier Quality Manager:
- 10 years of experience in medical devices with working knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA 21CFR820
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience
- Experience working at a contract manufacturer a plus
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.