Supply Chain Planner - Job ID:5964
- Provide assistance and support to the Regional Supply Manager for the production planning process of Regional Production Facilities.
- Own supply/demand balances for respective imported products and manage these in line with business requirements.
- Schedule value-add activities (milling, mixing, repacking) in the most efficient way.
- Continuously monitor forecast accuracy and identify opportunities improve accuracy and eliminate forecast bias to improve overall forecast accuracy.
- Designinig and generating weekly and monthly forecast reports.
- Relating and measuring the impact of forecast accuracy.
- Maintain optimal product inventories across responsible stock points.
- Ensure continuous learning with respect to supply chain developments.
- Participation in Global & Regional cross-functional projects to represent Supply Planning.
- BS degree preferably in Business Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain Operations or relative discipline
- 3-5 years proven experien in Logistics/Supply Chain
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain. Chemicals background a plus
- Strong analytical skills with a working knowledge of basic statistics and Six Sigma methodologies and intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to work in a high performance environment
- Ability to perform all duties in an accurate, timely and professional manner within the guidelines of established company procedures and policies, while maintaining a flexible approach to enforcing those policies
- Works independently in a proactive manner to resolve issues before they reach crisis proportions
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint and ERP systems
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.