Systems Engineer I/II - Job ID:6478
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer I/II:
- Designs components or functional systems, and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Supports maintenance of design history file for assigned projects, adhering to Arthrex design control procedures.
- Supports Manufacturing to provide processing improvements.
Requirements of the Systems Engineer I/II:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant on the job experience
- Experience with medical device development
- Displayed experience of electro-mechanical principals.
- Expert in 3D-CAD (e.g. SolidWorks), highly preferred
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.