Technician (Formulation) - Job ID:5505
- Mix raw materials for formulation testing
- Follow procedures for manufacturing such as weighing, blending, dispensing, mixing, coating, encapsulating, granulating, drying, milling, blending, compressing.
- Meets requirements for use of manufacturing equipment and other commonly used equipment per SOP’s.
- Run equipment commonly used per SOPs
- Examines manufacturer Product ID Labels, Quality Control release tags, and Batch Production Record to verify issued/staged raw materials can be released for production
- Cleans R&D manufacturing equipment and facilities according to established SOPs
- Executes machine change-overs from batch to batch
- Completes a variety of assignments independently based on established procedures
- Identifies process improvements that drive increased efficiency, throughput and quality
- Samples batches, including Pilot and Registration batches, for quality testing
- Executes required in-process product quality checks and documents accurately
- With Master Clean/Surface Clean certification, releases room to be master and/or surface cleaned
- Prepare and install friction material on test vehicles
- Drive Test vehicles on both performance and traffic procedures and record data
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED with some college preferred
- Qualified in two of the following manufacturing processes: Weighing or Blending (counts as 1), Granulation, Compression, Coating
- Experience with setting up, troubleshooting, and running machinery
- Experience using hand tools
- Experience documenting manufacturing processes (e.g. batch record and logbooks) with detail and accuracy
- Master Clean/Surface clean certification preferred
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.