Test Engineer - Job ID:6430
Responsibilities of the Test Engineer:
- Validate pending design decisions by building and analyzing proof of concept prototypes
- Participate in system and sub-system design reviews
- Isolate, reproduce, and resolve issues found during testing on hardware
- Participate in system and sub-system design and prototypes
Requirements of the Test Engineer:
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline
- Evidence of creating and implementing strategies to test complex systems using a multidisciplinary approach
- Experience with SolidWorks
- Experience machine designing and building mechanical systems
- Experience with high-level electronics troubleshooting
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.