Virologist - Job ID:6234
Responsibilities of the Virologist:
- Assays including virus production, virus neutralization assays, and generation of recombinant viral constructs.
- ELISA-based assays, antigen presentation, ELISpot, flow-cytometry.
- Develop novel platforms to promote success of product development
- Diligently analyze data and prepare summaries.
- Prepare slide decks independently and present them for internal company meetings.
- Maintain literature files and accurate laboratory records and notebooks.
- Troubleshoot issues during experimental process under supervision.
- Attends team meetings for experimental planning and provides progress updates to the group.
- PhD in life science discipline with 1-3 years experience
- Experience with bacteriophage highly desired
- Willingness to work with insect and plant models
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, communicate results, and compile technical reports.
- Excellent record keeping abilities to adequately record and document analytical data.
- Capacity to adapt, and shows a strong desire to learn new concepts and techniques.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.