Sr. Research Associate (Stem Cell)
- Design and clone expression vectors.
- Design and run DNA/RNA purification and quantification assays (qPCR, ddPCR and RNA-seq).
- Assist in the design, planning, and execution of in vivo engraftment studies.
- Primary/stem cell isolation/purification, culture and functional characterization.
- Assist in designing, planning, and executing editing experiments with primary/stem cells.
- Cellular staining and multicolor flow cytometry (analytic and sorting).
- BS or MS and 2+ years relevant experience.
- Proven expertise in primary or stem cell culture.
- Proficiency in molecular biology applications, including primer design, cloning , and NGS sample preparation.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.