Responsibilities of the Synthetic Chemist:
- Design and develop synthetic routes for pharmaceutical small molecules.
- Purify products of multiple-step syntheses on milligram to gram reaction scales.
- Deliver results to meet project timelines.
- BS/MS in relevant field with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Prior experience in organic synthesis including synthetic methodology, catalysis, and multi-step synthesis with a proven track record of solving synthetic problems.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.