Associate Director, Translational Biomarker Development
Responsibilities of the Associate Director, Translational Biomarker Development:
- Serve as expert subject matter on biomarker strategy from preclinical studies through clinical development.
- Work with cross functional teams from computational biology, drug discovery, and external CROs.
- Contribute to strategy, experimental design, and progress project from early discovery through clinic.
- Manage and grow team of associates and scientists as translational team develops.
- Contribute and author regulatory submissions.
- Manage and analyze experimental data outputs and present results at internal meetings and scientific conferences.
Requirements of the Associate Director, Translational Biomarker Development:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with 5+ years experience in biomarker development and/or translational science environment.
- Experience in implementing biomarkers discovery.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor, manage, grow a team.
- Strong track record of scientific productivity as evidenced by high-quality, impactful publications.
- Hands on experience developing other in vitro cell based or immunoassays.
- Experience with in vivo pharmacology and/or transplant studies is helpful.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.