Associate Scientist, In Vivo
Responsibilities: of the Associate Scientist, In Vivo:
- Execute in vivo oncology studies for preclinical development
- Conduct flow cytometry, primary immune cell culture, ELISA, and cytokine assays
- Maintain and generate cell lines
- Isolate samples from tumor models
- Maintain detailed records in laboratory notebook
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, In Vivo:
- BS/ MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years’ experience in immunology based laboratory
- Must have hands-on experience working with tumor models.
- Previous experience preparing cell lines, including primary cell culture with immune cells.
- Extensive work with murine models.
- Experience with flow cytometry and ELISA assays.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.