*Recent or upcoming grads looking for chemistry laboratory experience encouraged to apply!
- Performs analytical testing of incoming raw materials, release testing of pharmaceutical products and over the counter products using ICP-MS, ICP-OES, and other test methods.
- Follow regulatory company guidelines and SOPs.
- Assists in method development, transfers, verification and validation.
- Ensures all documentation produced is in compliance.
- Keep accurate records in a lab notebook.
- Work cross functionally with client services, QA/QC, and other testing departments.
Requirements of the Associate Chemist:
- BS/BA in life science related discipline, ideally in chemistry or biochemistry.
- 1+ year laboratory experience.
- Understanding of good laboratory practices and analytical techniques.
- Well organized with excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Strong writing skill to generate technical reports.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.