Principal Scientist, Antibody Engineering
- Discover and develop therapeutic protein and antibodies.
- Work cross functionally to develop small molecule drug screening.
- Optimize processes and technologies to troubleshoot antibody/protein engineering.
- Purify drug compounds for animal studies.
- Conduct cell sorting screening, such as flow cytometry.
- Mentor and train junior associates and scientists.
Requirements of the Principal Scientist, Antibody Engineering:
- Ph.D. in life science related discipline with 5+ years protein/antibody engineering experience in an industry setting.
- Strong background in structure-based protein and/or antibody analysis and/or engineering, preferably with bispecific antibodies.
- Displayed background in protein biochemistry, modeling, and sequencing.
- Must be ok working in a small startup environment.
- Previous experience leading/managing a research team is preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.