Associate Director – Immunology
Responsibilities of the Associate Director – Immunology:
- Lead a team of immunologists to develop, optimize, validate and execute in vitro and in vivo research.
- Design, oversee, and execute well-controlled in vivo and in vitro experiments to demonstrate proof of concept and generate mechanistic understanding of therapeutic candidates.
- Prioritization and execution of experimental plans according to project timelines and needs.
- Management of research staff including scientists and associates.
- Thorough documentation of results and communication of results across functional teams.
- Interactions with other team members and manage CRO’s as required.
Requirements of the Associate Director – Immunology:
- A Ph.D. degree in immunology with 5+ years drug discovery experience at pharmaceutical, biotech and at least 2+ years at the principal scientist or Associate Director level or equivalent experience.
- Solid background and training in his or her own fields of studies and in conducting research using the latest drug discovery technologies and advances in science.
- Strong experience in modeling immune response (ex vivo and in vivo) and in immunological techniques (Flow cytometry, ELISA, Elispot…).
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.