Associate Director, Neurodegeneration
Responsibilities of the Associate Director, Neurodegeneration:
- Oversee and develop high throughput cell-based and biochemical screening assays.
- Manage screening and profiling of neurons.
- Build out scientific team and develop strategy
Requirements of the Associate Director, Neurodegeneration:
- PhD with 5+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in biochemical and cell-based screening techniques.
- Experience within a neuroscience drug discovery setting.
- Must be okay with early stage start up environment/coming in at ground level.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.