Associate Director, Preclinical Pharmacology
- Leading, managing, and mentoring the internal in vivo team.
- Manage preclinical validation platform.
- Responsible for PK and safety strategies.
- Assisting with the evaluation, optimization, and management of preclinical CROs.
- Oversight of vivarium management and membership in the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
- Contribution to preclinical strategy, vision, and operation.
Requirements of the Associate Director, Preclinical Pharmacology:
- PhD in life science related discipline with 10 years experience, including 3 years leading/managing pharmacology teams.
- Strong understanding of development of animal models and general physiology in a drug discovery setting.
- Previous experience with vendor management of external preclinical CROs.
- Background in oncology discovery and toxicology helpful.
- Experience with IND enabling studies.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with experience developing and executing project plans, timelines, and budget management.
- Excellent working ability across a highly matrixed environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.