Associate Director, Research Services
Responsibilities of the Associate Director, Research Services:
- Review and interpret raw data and communicating finding to internal and external teams.
- Responsible for vendor management, including technology transfer, meeting management, timeline management, and project goals.
- Ensure that supply is planned appropriately at all nodes to prevent stock-out of key materials.
- Responsible for contracting SOWs and ensuring appropriate deliverables are on-time and in full.
- Responsible for overseeing the technical conduct of a study as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Oversee and/or draft scientific documents such as study reports, protocols, and SOPs.
- Plan and/or design studies to generate high quality scientific results and generate revenue.
- Partner with the Commercial Team to meet or exceed revenue expectations for the Services function.
Requirements of the Associate Director, Research Services:
- PhD in Biology or relevant area and 5+ years working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to raw data, ensuring scientific integrity, and interpretation of results.
- Experience working with CROs and service contracts required.
- Strong scientific writing skills including experience writing SOWs, scientific reports, protocols, and SOPs.
- Experience managing the projects in GLP level.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.