Associate Director, Upstream Process Development
Responsibilities of the Associate Director, Upstream Process Development:
- Lead multiple projects; manage project timelines and deliverables
- Lead the design and execution of experimental plans and studies based on defined deliverables
- Lead all aspects of upstream execution with members of the larger team
- Utilize multi and single bioreactor systems for initial screening, process development, initial tox material generation.
- Interact with clients, ensure accurate data and provide presentations to clients.
- Collaborate with global Process Development and Manufacturing, Quality, and Project Management teams to facilitate technology transfer and project success
- Draft, review, and approve technical plans, reports, and protocols
Requirements of the Associate Director, Upstream Process Development:
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related area.
- 5+ years of extensive relevant USP experience
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment, CDMO would be preferred.
- Solid understanding of Biological Manufacturing processes and its regulatory requirements.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.