Associate Project Coordinator
*POSITION IS 100% REMOTE*
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Perform all inbound call center functions and handle inquiries from clients.
- Result inquiries.
- Schedule pickups.
- Place supply orders.
- Account leads.
- Manage client accounts.
- Prepare reports and present to small groups.
- Screen calls accordingly, identify the nature of the issue/inquiry, and if necessary escalate and transfer to the appropriate department or party.
- Perform data entry as backup if needed.
- Bachelor’s in Biology or other related life science discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of related customer service experience, preferable in sales and marketing, technical, customer service, or operations support capacity.
- Well-developed ability to multitask and prioritize, strong organizational skills and detail orientation are of the highest importance.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.