Associate Scientist, Antibody Engineering
- Perform automated protein, antibody and bispecific purification and analytical characterization with limited supervision.
- Concentrate supernatants via tangential flow filtration, prepare and pack chromatography columns.
- Conduct chromatography, including HPLC systems and fast performance chromatography systems.
- Perform analytical characterization via SDS-PAGE, CE-SDS, protein quantitation assays.
- Troubleshoot existing protocols and equipment as needed.
- Perform inventory management of all purified molecules which includes storing, cataloging, database entry.
- Give presentations of experimental plans and data.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, Antibody Engineering:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 3+ years industry experience.
- Hands on experience with bispecific and multispecific antibodies is required.
- Extensive experience with Cytiva AKTA Avant/Pure and Unicorn software.
- Experience with affinity, IEX, hydrophobic, mixed-mode and size exclusion chromatography.
- Hands on experience in mammalian cell culture is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.