Associate Scientist, Antibody Production
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist, Antibody Production:
- Generate quality reagents for antibody reagents.
- Perform characterization, purification, and validation techniques for antibody reagents and nucleic acids.
- Perform QC tests to ensure high quality reagents.
- Document, and interpret experiments to reliably generate high-quality data according to specified protocols.
- Perform in a team oriented environment and mentor junior technicians.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, Antibody Production:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 3+ years industry experience, preferably in a biomanufacturing setting.
- Must have displayed experience working with antibody conjugates and reagents.
- Experience with antibody purification, Westerns, ELISA, IP, and basic DNA techniques including PCR and plasmid purification. Knowledge of IF, FACS or IHC would be a plus.
- Previous experience working in GMP regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience working with QMS and/or other forms of high-level documentation procedures.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.