Associate Scientist (Automation)
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist (Automation):
- Will develop and implement new and enhanced technologies to advance novel therapies.
- Develop and validate high-throughput screening methods using liquid handling automation.
- Enhance and advance current technologies for increased speed, accuracy, and throughput of entire platform.
- On-board new instruments and technologies that can remove bottlenecks and increase researcher throughput and chance of success.
- Document, analyze and interpret data for internal decision making, publications, presentations, patents and regulatory filings.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist (Automation):
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in molecular biology, biotechnology, or a related field.
- Must have experience with automation routines on liquid handlers including Tecan Fluent, Hamilton STAR, or PerkinElmer Janus.
- Experience with DNA cloning, plasmid construction, and sequence analysis.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.