Associate Scientist, Cell Therapy
- Execute in vitro studies to assess T cell therapeutics and other immunotherapies.
- Cell culture, including cell line maintenance and CAR T cell generation as needed.
- Analysis and interpretation of experimental data.
- Work collaboratively with other biologists and mentor Research Associates.
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols and results.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist, Cell Therapy:
- BS/MS/Ph.D in life science related discipline, preferably with Immunology focus.
- 2+ years Academic or Industry experience in immunology/cell biology.
- Proficiency in T-Cell biology or other cell therapeutics products such as monocytes or dendrites.
- Experience with immunological assays, such as multicolor flow cytometry, ELISA and cytotoxicity, is highly preferred.
- Experience with aseptic technique and good cell culture practice is highly preferred.
- Must be ok working in small startup environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.