Associate Scientist – Downstream PD
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist – Downstream PD:
- Hands-on molecular biology and cellular biology techniques manipulating large DNA virus constructs.
- Develop techniques and methods to improve the expression of AAV drug products.
- Routine cloning and purifying of plasmid/bacmid DNA following in-house methods.
- Screening recombinant DNA clones by PCR and REN profiles.
- Ensuring adequate use of electronic tracking system for documenting and registration of produced materials.
- Presentation of data in group meetings.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist – Downstream PD:
- BS or MS with 3+ years experience with molecular biology and cellular biology techniques.
- Must have experience with DNA cloning and cell culture techniques.
- Must have downstream process development experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.